From gearing to the Gladiator mounts, a lot of things are changing in Dragonflight PvP. Let’s check what’s happening in the Dragonflight PvP Season 1!
Dragonflight PvP – Gearing
Brian Holinka revealed in an interview with Bajheera that the PvP gearing system in Dragonflight will be similar to WoD. When players get a PvP item piece, they will be the highest PvP item level version from the start. These items will be upgradeable for PvE. Upgrading conquest items for PvE will have no effect for PvP.
Dragonflight PvP Season 1 Rewards
The vicious mount for the first season of Dragonflight is Vicious Sabertooth. It will be purchasable by winning 100 3v3 arena games or 40 Rated Battleground games.
The Gladiator mount is changed too! Players who achieve gladiator will receive a customization item, Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator in Season 1 for Highland Drake.
When does Dragonflight PvP Season 1 Start?
Dragonflight PvP Season 1 starts on 12 December 2022 on live servers.
Blizzard has announced in a blue post that there are some issues that affect Season 1 PvP rewards so they will not be able to grant the cloak, the weapon enchant and the tabard as soon as the achievements are earned. Normally, players should receive these rewards automatically at the ranks Duelist and Elite but Blizzard has announced that these players will receive their awards retroactively in a future update.
Dragonflight Season 1 PvP Tierlist
This is what the tierlist looks like for Dragonflight Season 1:
- 1 – Havoc Demon Hunter (S Tier)
- 2 – Affliction Warlock (S Tier)
- 3 – Demonology Warlock (S Tier)
- 4 – Feral Druid (A Tier)
- 5 – Shadow Priest (A Tier)
- 6 – Unholy Death Knight (A Tier)
- 7 – Elemental Shaman (A Tier)
- 8 – Frost Shaman (A Tier)
- 9 – Arcane Mage (A Tier)
- 10 – Devastation (A Tier)
- 11 – Assassination Rogue (A Tier)
- 12 – Fury Warrior (B Tier)
- 13 – Destruction Warlock (B Tier)
- 14 – Survival Hunter (B Tier)
- 15 – Beast Mastery Hunter (B Tier)
- 16 – Retribution Paladin (B Tier)
- 17 – Balance Druid (B Tier)
- 18 – Enhancement Shaman (B Tier)
- 19 – Windwalker Monk (C Tier)
- 20 – Subtlety Rouge (C Tier)
- 21 – Outlaw Rogue (C Tier)
- 22 – Marksmanship Hunter (C Tier)
- 23 – Frost Mage (C Tier)
- 24 – Fire Mage (D Tier)
- 25 – Arms Warrior (D Tier)
Let us know what you think about these changes in the comments. If you want to hear up fast and get your rewards but are not sure about how you will do it, make sure to check our services for Dragonflight PvP ! 🙂
Read other World of Warcraft articles on our blog.