Vault of the Incarnates Loot (and other goodies!)
We are now less than a week away from the release of WoW Dragonflight. There is palpable tension in the air as more and more people are lining up for the race to 70. Still, some clever folks have already secured a fast leveling to 70, thanks to BlazingBoost’s Power Leveling preorder service.
We have covered the first Dragonflight raid in our Vault of the Incarnates boss guide. Now, the time has come to talk more about the rewards and the bragging rights for the start of Season 1.
RETURN OF THE GROUP LOOT FOR VAULT OF THE INCARNATES
The one big change introduced by Blizzard is bringing back group loot for Dragonflight. No more master loot. Everyone NEED on an item that you think belongs to you. Ninjas, rejoice!
Jokes aside, this change is going to impact random groups the most. Serious or semi-serious guilds figured out how to distribute loot ages ago.
It is still a good tactic to prioritize armor / class types before stats as well as items that give class specific bonuses. You wouldn’t want hunters needing on a 2hander, regardless of how good they are NOW IN MELEE! <3
LOOT iLEVEL IN VAULT OF THE INCARNATES
Item quality is distributed across bosses and difficulty:
|Raid difficulty||Boss 1 – 4||Wing Bosses||Final Boss|
- The helm token will drop from the final boss as is tradition.
- Shoulders are scheduled to drop from the Broodmother.
- Kurog Grimtotem will drop the chest token.
- The hands token drops off of Dathea the Ascended.
- Last but not least, the Spidery Sennarath will drop the legs token.
Now, on to the set bonuses. Blizzard has stated that their plan for this expansion isn’t to introduce a “spec-changing” ability in each set. This proved to be difficult to balance so each set will only buff a specific spec. Regardless of what your class / spec is, you will find that the sets (2 and 4 piece bonuses respectively) are quite handy. It is mostly 10-20% dmg increase ona big spender or a dmg dealer / healing spell.
CHANGES IN TRASH DROPS
The trash mobs loot table also received some changes. BoS items only drop from a “leader” or “lieutenant” and this is set on a weekly rotation. You can only see drops from these mini bosses once a week, per raiding difficulty. These items scale with the group and the raid difficulty, and you will see some interesting weapons in the pool.
CLASS SETS IN VAULT OF THE INCARNATES
A elemental-proto-drake theme is the inspiration behind the look of the sets for all classes. The base models remain the same while the color changes depending on the difficulty.
As for the tokens that you will be able to exchange for your set:
- Mystic tokens – sharable by Hunters, Druids and Mages
- Zenith tokens – Warriors, Rogues, Monks and Evokers in the biggest competition
- Dreadful tokens – usable by the emo gang (DK’s Warlocks and DH’s)
- Venerated tokens – Paladins, Priests and Shamans will have to fight for these
Tokens start dropping from the 4th boss in VOTI, Sennarth.
We cannot forget that both casual and hard core raiders can obtain the sets through:
- Raid drops from VOTI – defeating the bosses and getting the tokens
- The Great Vault – doing quests and activities (like PvP, raids, etc.)
- Using the Catalyst – with this system you can convert a non-set piece item into one (with appropriate level and quality)
Here’s a brief list of all the class sets.
- Demon Hunter – Skybound Avenger’s Flightwear
- Death Knight – Haunted Frostbrood Remains
- Druid – Lost Landcaller’s Vesture
- Hunter – Stormwing Harrier’s Camouflage
- Evoker – Scales of the Awakened
- Mage – Bindings of the Crystal Scholar
- Monk – Wrappings of the Waking Fist
- Priest – Dragonic Hierophant’s Finery
- Paladin – Virtuous Silver Cataphract
- Rogue – Vault Delver’s Toolkit
- Shaman – Elements of Infused Earth
- Warrior – Stones of the Walking Mountain
- Warlock – Scalesworn Cultist’s Habit
For now, we know that the Glory of the Vault Raider is given to players who will successfully kill all bosses in the VOIT. Players will also receive the Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Storm-Eater. This is a skin for your drake to use on the Dragon Isles. There is of course, the Heroic and Mythic version of this achievement though the rewards are yet to be confirmed.
If you are one of those players who are returning to Dragonflight and are yet to find a guild, but want to raid, we got you. Head on over to BlazingBoost’s dedicated page for VOTI and secure yourself a spot on week one: https://blazingboost.com/wow/dragonflight-boost/vault-of-the-incarnates-boost